9:00 -10:00AM EST
Effectively and efficiently blending OECD DD and ESG is an increasing challenge for upstream and downstream actors in the minerals supply chain. This panel will discuss some real-world approaches to addressing environmental issues, what due diligence around those means in practice and some potential challenges faced by companies.
Moderator: Leah Butler, Vice President Responsible Sourcing, RBA
- Paramita Das, GM Marketing and Development Metal for Aluminium, Rio Tinto
- J.J. Mesner de Latour, Senior Program Manager, Responsible Sourcing, Microsoft
- Fanny Fremont, Responsible Mica Initiative
- Gabriela Flores, Senior Associate, Shaping Sustainable Markets, International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED)
- Aimee Boulanger, Executive Director, IRMA
- Hafren Williams, Manager Environment and Responsible Sourcing, International Council on Mining & Metals (ICMM)
If you have any questions on this session, you can email Leah Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org.