RMI Downstream Assessment Program Virtual Training
September 17, 2021
Please join the RMI for a FREE training focused on the RMI’s Downstream Assessment Program (DAP). This virtual training will provide an overview of DAP, standard requirements and assessment process. Scope of DAP Standard is global and it covers all minerals.
DAP helps companies operating downstream of smelters and refiners, such as manufacturers, downstream processors and traders, etc., to meet customer requirements, providing companies with a validation of OECD DDG conformant sourcing practices and CMRT verification, as well as supporting company compliance, for example those in-scope for the EU Minerals Regulation can meet regulatory requirements for EU mineral importers by undergoing the RMI assessment.
RMI’s DAP is designed to meet these needs while minimizing audit fatigue and increase the universe of conformant downstream auditees.
This training is limited to specific groups:
- Approved RMI auditor
- RMI Member
- Supplier to RMI member interested in undergoing DAP
- Current DAP auditee
- Prospect DAP auditee
- RMI approved Technical Assistance Provider
- The first part of the training (1st hour) will include DAP overview and open to all the attendees (Auditors, Auditees, Prospect Auditees, RMI Members and Suppliers).
- The second part of the training (2nd hour) with include deep dive into auditing techniques for DAP and is only open to auditors.
Note: Auditors must join full 2 hours, all other attendees will only need to attend the first hour.
(Asia Time Zone)
Date: September 17, 2021
- 8:00am - 10:00am China Standard Time (UTC+8)
- 9:00am to 11:00am JST UTC+9:00
- 5:30am -7:30am IST UTC+5:30
Location: Virtual Training
Cost: There is no cost to attend
Language: This training will be conducted in English.
Contact: With any questions, please contact Diana Trigo at firstname.lastname@example.org.